Do you ever experience the dreaded tooth pain? If so, then you better know that what happens when you get tooth pain, and you are not able to bear it. Tooth pain makes life very miserable especially when it hits unexpectedly. It is true that this unbearable pain hits you anywhere or any place.
Tooth pain makes you feel positively ill as it can last so long and drag you down. It always strikes at the wrong time and is worse at night when you are desperately ready to sleep. So, what to do at the same moment? There is no dentist available until the morning. There is no need to worry! In such a case, you can treat this insufferable pain with the help of tooth pain remedies. There are plenty of remedies for tooth pain through which you can get instant relief from your tooth pain.
Before exploring the remedies, you should be aware of the causes of tooth pain.
What are the Causes of Tooth Pain?
Find out some common causes of tooth pain:
- Poor Oral Health
- Dental Filling
- An Abscess Tooth
- Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorder
- Receding Gums
- Sinus Flare-Up
- Vitamin Deficiency
People often asked how to treat tooth pain? Stop worrying! There are ample of natural remedies for tooth pain which helps to get rid of this unbearable pain. Here you can explore the best-proven home remedies for tooth pain. All these remedies for tooth pain are best-proven. To get an instant and effective result, you can follow these tooth pain remedies.
How to Treat Tooth Pain – Explore The Natural Remedies for Tooth Pain:
Well – all the above home remedies for tooth pain is simple and effective also helps to get rid of tooth pain within no time.
Also Read – How Do I Find a Reputable Dentist in India?
Home Remedies for Tooth Pain Includes:
- Salt Water
It is the ever best and tested remedy for tooth pain. Turmeric has anti-bacterial properties which help to kill the bacteria of mouth. It is quite effective for healing tooth pain within a couple of minutes.
- Add a tsp of turmeric powder into a little amount of water
- Mix both very well
- Take a cotton ball and put the mixture onto it
- Apply the cotton ball directly to the influenced tooth
- To get an instant result, you ought to repeat this remedy several times a day
Saltwater contains anti-bacterial properties which help to washes down any free flotsam and jetsam in the mouth. It also helps to remove plaque from the mouth which causes bleeding gums.
- Add organic salt into a little amount of water
- Rinse the saltwater solution around in your mouth maximum for 30 seconds
- Then spit it out
- If you want to get an instant result, then you ought to repeat the same process twice or thrice a day
Maybe you hear before about this remedy. Garlic is ever best ingredient which plays a vital role to get rid of tooth pain within a couple of minutes. Garlic contains anti-bacterial properties and various medicinal properties, these exceptionally powerful properties helps to get rid of tooth pain immediately.
- Take a crushed garlic clove and dark salt
- Blend both ingredients very well
- Apply it on the influenced tooth to ease the pain
- Alternatively, you can also bite a couple of garlic cloves against the affected tooth to get rid of the pain
- You ought to repeat the same process on a daily basis and get an immediate result
Onion is a natural ingredient which is a help to get rid of tooth pain. As it has sterile and antimicrobial properties which control a tooth pain. Onion also helps to kill the bacteria which cause contamination. Ultimately, it is the best-proven remedy at the primary indication of a tooth pain which helps to get rid of it instantly.
- You can press a piece of crude onion against the affected tooth maximum for 2 to 3 minutes to alleviate the pain.
- You ought to repeat the same remedy on a daily basis and get an effective result.
Thankfully – you come to know how to treat tooth pain with the natural remedies for tooth pain.